Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Si's room, phase 1, Complete!

Silas' room received a make-over this past week. In addition to taking out the old baseboard heater and doing some electrical work, Drew painted it and I rearranged everything.
I can't tell you how much better it feels in there. It's just the way I imagined his room to be :)
Silas really seems to like it too:
As a comparison, here's a shot of the room prior to painting: The same drab color the whole interior of the house was painted when we bought the house, which we are painting over room by room.
Phase 2 will be putting new flooring in his room.

We painted the bathroom as well, and I suppose I will post pictures of that at some point too.
We also went to the mountains a few days ago so expect to see some pictures from that day as well.

2 comments:

Lil mama Karen said...

I love the color. It looks great. I love all the natural light.
When my little man saw the picture he said he wanted to go play there. I does look like a very fun room to play in :)

Anonymous said...

Wow! Now that's a playroom! So big..