Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Pumpkin Picking Pics

Hi! It's me, Silas. Guess what, guess what, guess what? I'm really excited because we went to the pumpkin farm this weekend!

The pumpkin farm is only about 5 minutes from our house. When we first got there, I was amazed. Look at all of the pumpkins!

My mom calls this one "Three pumpkins."

My parents said I could choose a pumpkin, but it's hard to decide. I wanted all of them.

As you can imagine, riding in the cart was one of the highlights. You haven't lived until you've experienced this, trust me!
In the end, we picked out 4 different kinds, plus a couple of little baby ones.

Back at home, we put one out on the front stoop and the rest on our deck.
Mom continued to take pictures.
Just a few more, right?
Well, it's my own fault, really. If I wasn't so cute, she wouldn't take so many pics.
That's the recap of my first trip to the pumpkin farm. Happy fall everyone!

1 comment:

Randy and Nickie said...

Wow, what great pictures! Silas looks like he had a blast. Happy Halloween, Silas!