Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Big Shoes to Fill

Hi Silas! Oh, what's that you've got there?
Why, it's mommy's shoes. Wow, what a big boy you are becoming!
And I see you like daddy's slippers as well.

Yep, that's our boy. He can't get enough of shoes. He carries them around the house, which means they often go missing. Also, whenever I say "let's go outside, Silas," he'll find my shoes (if he can remember where he put them) and bring them to me. Bringing me my shoes, unprompted, is also his way of telling me he wants to go outside. He tries to put his Crocs on by himself, but it's still a little difficult. Still, he makes the attempt. And on a related front, he's trying to put pants on as well. He can get one leg on, but that's about the extent of it, at present. It's a start!

No comments: