Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

The rest...

Our yard, in its early summer glory.

Qwest came and fixed our phone line today so we are back online again. Woo-hoo! I've got a bit of catching up to do now, but not much time to do it. So, we'll start with a few more pictures my parents took while they were visiting.

Now that Silas is two, we expect him to earn his keep. A little tilling will earn him his bread and butter :)
Papa gives Silas some watering tips:
Helping water the new starts:
We planted pumpkins, squash, potatoes, onions, cucumber, etc. in this patch. I still have some eggplant and cayenne pepper seedlings to plant, but they are awfully tiny, so I've held off a bit. Anyways, thanks to my parents, we got a lot accomplished in the garden the day these photos were taken. Since then, I've also put in some pole beans and everything is doing pretty well so far.

I hate to bore you with more gardening pictures, but I do have some more to post. I for one love to see what other people are growing, so I hope you don't mind. Everything changes so fast and when you are a novice like me, it is very exciting to witness. Expect more pictures soon!

No comments: