Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Spring showers for our egg hunt





When I looked outside this morning and saw the lush, drenched, green landscape, I was grateful that we'd only dyed 5 eggs yesterday. The egg hunt was short and sweet. Silas caught on after I showed him where the first egg was hidden. After he'd found the last egg, he said "find more eggs!" We pacified him by retiring to our warm dry house to eat some hot crossed sticky buns. Yum!

We hope you enjoyed some spring cheer today!

1 comment:

Rozsika Steele said...

I love these pictures. My mom used to make a scavenger hunt every Easter. She would write little rhyming clues that would lead us to our Easter baskets. We would be running all over the house going to the washing machine, out in the yard under the tree, in the fireplace, etc.. it was fun :)