Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Party time! Excellent!

Hey, dudes, I heard there's a party going on. Excellent! I've got my puppy jammies and my bedhead and I am ready to rock and roll!

Today, Silas burned a hole in one of my socks by putting it on the heater. He refused to nap for Drew and bit him three times. When I got home from work, he wanted to nurse and was asleep by 5:15. He's woken a few times but went right back to sleep after just a couple of minutes. Most likely, he'll be up bright and early tomorrow morning.

So, it's been one of those days. I wanted to write quite a bit more, but Silas has been stirring again and it doesn't seem like he'll quite settle down again for the night until I'm nestled up next to him. That's the trade-off for having him fall asleep so early. I'll have to continue on in another post.

1 comment:

Grandma G said...

I've heard of "bad hair days", but this must be a "bad loop day". Merlin says to give him a pork chop and things will improve. We're looking forward to your trip in Feb. Love, Granny G