Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

15 Months Old

I decided Silas needed a giraffe sweater in honor of him turning 15 months old, so I made this little number for him. He likes to point to the giraffe and it seems to make him smile. You are welcome to check out a few more pictures and info on the making of this sweater on my knitting blog, here.
Silas is a pretty slim guy, but he still has those chubby baby legs that just make me melt.
And this is a pretty common view we have a Silas now-a-days. I think it's safe to say that he can run now as well as walk.
Silas has gotten to the point where he is starting to make up signs. For instance, I asked him to say "hat" and he put both hands on his head. He's been doing that consistently ever since, even though we never taught him how to say that word. We've also noticed that he sometimes babbles not only vocally, but with his hands as well.

I blogged several times over the weekend, so if you are not an obsessive Planet Silas reader and you haven't stopped by in a while, be sure to read on.

No comments: