Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, February 22, 2008

Smile, the flu loves you!

It's been a rough week. Dad is on day 7 and Silas is on day 3 of a respiratory flu bug, or what we unaffectionately call, the plague. I am currently plague-free, but missed some work (and sleep) in order to take care of my boys. Let's hope they get better soon, and I avoid it all together!

But our week is nothing compared to the one our friends Jessi, Dave and Alden have had. They've had a trying time with Doctors and tests for Alden, who was born prematurely. He may or may not need surgery in the coming weeks, so please hope for the best for them (no surgery, healthy baby, no surgery, healthy baby, say it with me!). If you are able to do so, please consider sponsoring Alden's Team in the March of Dimes March for Babies. I'll put a link on the sidebar as well.

No comments: