Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, December 7, 2007

Jump for Joy



Silas loves the Johnny Jump-up that Grandma G got for him. After all, bouncing up and down is one of his favorite activities. Mom likes to put the thick hat she made for Silas on him when he's bouncing as a bit of added protection for his head. This is because, as wonderful as the Johnny Jump-up is, it is not a risk free ride. Basically, a big person must hold on to Silas the entire time so that he doesn't bounce his head right into the door frame. It's worth it though, since Silas has so much fun. I've included a short video of the bouncing baby boy in action. My apologies for the fact that you will have to tilt your head to see it properly. I had the camera turned when I shot the footage and then realized that I'd need video editing software to turn it. Oh well.

No comments: