Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, November 5, 2007

Knitting Mama Strikes Again!






Note: now that I'm putting all of my past and present knitting/crocheting projects on line in Ravelry, you will probably be seeing quite a few of the Silas-sized objects on this blog in the near future. Even though I have a knitting blog, too, if it's on Silas and it looks cute, it makes the Planet Silas cut.

Now then. This bunting is one of the items I knit while pregnant--before I knew if I was having a boy or girl, I believe. It seemed so big that only recently did I put the babe in it. I don't think I was ever satisfied with the outcome of this project until I saw it on him. As my friend Melissa would say: "Melt."

Also note: Silas takes a healthy interest in "grown up" food. In fact, it is hard to keep him away from it. He has three teeth now (just cut his upper left), so he quickly is building up to being able to eat something of the non mashed/pureed variety.

No comments: