Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

School year wrap-up and Habitat Hollow


 Yep, still playing catch up.  Bringing you to the end of preschool year 1, we have the hatching of chicks...


Silas' class music recital: all I can say is that Silas is actually following along.  Whenever I go to anything where he is expected to move along with something, he usually just stands there. Maybe it's just me being there...who knows.



And, we are done with the school pics.  On to (or rather, back to) Stillwaters.  Last time we were there, Silas showed me the Habitat that he had built in Habitat Hollow.


So very proud, he was...


Adjacent to Stillwaters Environmental Center is Gordon Elementary, and bordering Gordon is a nature preserve and trail leading here, Carpenter Lake.


Kind of reminds me of Wisconsin.

We celebrated Silas' half birthday last Friday.  I'll post pictures of that soon.

No comments: