Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Preschool, year 1, part 3

Here we go with round three...
Art


 and more art...


Sharing time...Silas show's everyone Orangutan, on loan to us from Patrick.  


If you've ever wondered how to give an orangutan CPR, just ask Silas: 


Okay team, we've got the briefcase.  Make the swap at 0900 hours.


Then meet us back at the bat cave.  This is serious business, boys.


Self portrait.


What can I say... he's an abstract thinker.


I've got a few more stragglers to post from the end of the school year.  As for the new school year, Silas made it through his first week (his classes are Mon-Thur afternoons).  This morning, he was practically shaking with excitement.  I asked why we was feeling that way.
"I've got school today and I'm so happy!" he replied.  Yea!

No comments: