Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Little Rabbit and the Christmas Forest

As promised in the last post, here are a few more pictures of the Little Rabbit hat, which I made for Silsas just before Thanksgiving.

And in other "Knitting for Silas" news, below are a few pictures of the Christmas Forests, which I've been working on for the past several months. Finished in time for December 1st, there is a puzzle piece hidden beneath each numbered tree. At the end of the 24 days, we'll be able to put our puzzle together. This was a lot of fun to make and it will surely be a part of our holiday celebrations for years to come. You can read more about it on my knitting blog HERE, and watch a video of Silas exploring it during my photo shoot HERE.


One more thing...A BIG birthday shout out to Papa. Happy Birthday! We love you :)

1 comment:

Lil mama Karen said...

I love the forest. Great idea.
I also put in a request for the rabbit book at the library. Should be ready for me soon. I cant wait. I think that the little man will like it.
Silas seems to like his hat.