Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Just because...

This is the kind of shot our dear old camera could never hope to take:
Okay, I know, lots of pictures lately. Maybe too many? What can I say, I'm still having fun with the new camera.

Drew actually says this one is interesting. Imagine that!

The thoughtful child:

Silas, opening a portal leading to a magical fairy realm:

This is an Ektara. Si loves playing it.

I'm learning how to use the macro setting. I don't usually go in for pictures of flowers or fruit, but, I couldn't resist this plum on one of our trees. Me thinks someone's been squeezing the fruit to see if it's ripe (Look closely. If you can't see what I'm talking about, click to make the image bigger):
One more thing to note: Grandma and Papa arrive tomorrow!

No comments: