Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Two Months Old Today!

Silas is two months old today. By now, he's developed some very strong opinions on a few things. Here's a running list of some of his likes and dislikes, to date.

LIKES:
  • Naps (most days)
  • Mom's milk
  • Dad's shoulder
  • The sound of the bathroom fan
  • His cool Clash t-shirt (Thanks William and Jessica!)
  • Tibetan singing bowls
  • Cello
  • Sitting upright (with support from a big person)
  • Black and white photography
  • "Talking" (cooing sounds e.g. aaahh, aagoo, aaoo, etc.)
  • Storytime
DISLIKES:
  • Car rides ("hate" may be a better word)
  • Being held in cradle position
  • Being out of mom and dad's arms for more than 5 seconds
  • Direct sunlight
  • Negative people
  • Miami Vice (the movie)

4 comments:

gemini.loca said...

Thanks for bringing Silas for a visit the other day! As my daughter says, "He's a cutie patootie!"

Anonymous said...

Silas is a rockstar!

Paul said...

I have to disagree, I've spoken with Silas and he loves hanging out with negative people. He also TOTALLY grooves on watching Miami Vice while he and i dish dirt about celebs. I asked Silas why he's always listening to the cello, he said "my arms are too small to reach the cd player and dad won't play anything else. Help me!"

Monica's cafe said...

Hi kids, I am sorry I missed you at the bakery! I still want to treat you two to lunch, so remind the girls next time you are in, if they forget again. Sounds like Silas is such a joy! Enjoy each moment!!
~Monica