Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, July 20, 2009

Rainbow at Moclips

(Hey there...I'm just going to post a few pics from our trip every couple of days. Here's the first set.)

This is the beach at Moclips, which is really a nothing little town, and more than a bit run-down (no offense, Moclips, but I think you know it's true). That first morning, like most of the time we were there, it was quite foggy. There was also the strangest rainbow that actually seemed like a hailo of white light devoid of color.
The beaches are huge! It was a great place for Silas to run, provided we stuck to the areas where cars aren't allowed (cars on the beach is still a new concept to me, and I doubt I'll ever get used to it).

When Silas saw the picture below, he said "There's my art!" Perhaps he has a future as an environmental artis.
More later...

No comments: