Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

T'was the night before...

We brought in our live Christmas/Yule tree today, a blue spruce that we'll plant in the yard in the new year. I decorated it with cranberries and popcorn and the hand-felted ornaments that I made last weekend.
After Silas went to bed, I placed into the bows of the tree the little wooden animals that his grandma and papa sent. In the morning, he'll be able to hunt for them and discover them, one by one.
The little tractor, also a gift from the grandparents, is sitting on some of the squares I've completed for Silas' knitted farmland. I hope to have that project finished by his birthday in March.

We lost our power again today three times! Finger's crossed, we will have an electric-filled Christmas tomorrow.

Have a Happy Christmas everyone!

No comments: