Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Carrots

Another messy meal: We began stirring vegetables into Silas's rice cereal a few weeks ago. Just a few days ago, we tested out a pear/raspberry combo (his first fruit!). So far, out of everything we've tried, carrots are his favorite.

Sleep update: Silas now goes to sleep between 6:15 and 7:00 pm. Mom and dad don't mind having a bit of time to themselves in the evening! He's not sleeping through the night yet, but that's ok. It takes little energy for me to lift my arm and position myself to feed him. Normally, within a few minutes, we are both back to sleep. Si is a bit of a bed-hog though! Now that he can move around a bit, he'll often press himself against my back while we sleep. I may not have a lot of space, but I still sleep well with my darling boys (Drew, Si and often Sobin as well) surrounding me.

No comments: